Airport Katowice – Pyrzowice is located on west of Krakow. Around 100 km from Krakow Old Town. Katowice Airport is used manly by cheap airlines: Ryanair and Wizz Air.
Katowice Airport is the second most important airport in Krakow region. In range of 100 km from Airport live 13 millions of Polish citizens. This make Katowice Airport as really importance part of infrastructure.
Katowice airport as International Airport exist from year 1993. This airport is in interest of few airlines as: ASL Airlines Ireland, Blue Panorama Airlines, Buzz, Enter Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Smartwings Poland, Wizz Air. Each year more then 4 millions of passengers used this airport.
WHERE TO FLY FROM KATOWICE AIRPORT
Katowice Airport give big opportunity for travellers reach almost every European country almost everyday.
Alghero, Athens, Bergamo, Birmingham, Bologna, Catania, Cologne/Bonn, Dortmund, Dublin, Edinburgh, Kyiv–Boryspil, London–Stansted, Manchester, Odessa, Oslo, Paphos, Trapani
Barcelona, Bergamo, Bergen, Bristol, Catania, Cologne/Bonn, Doncaster/Sheffield, Dortmund, Eindhoven, Fuerteventura, Kharkiv, Kutaisi, Kyiv–Zhuliany, Larnaca, Liverpool, London–Luton, Lviv, Malmö, Odessa, Reykjavík–Keflavík, Rome–Ciampino, Sandefjord, Stavanger, Stockholm–Skavsta, Tel Aviv, Tenerife–South, Zaporizhzhia, Abu Dhabi, Alghero, Athens, Burgas, Castellón, Corfu, Málaga, Malta, Mykonos, Palma de Mallorca, Podgorica, Santander, Split.
LOT Polish Airlines destinations: Warsaw–Chopin:
Athens, Barcelona, Burgas, Corfu, Heraklion, Kalamata, Lamezia Terme, Olbia, Palma de Mallorca, Podgorica, Preveza/Lefkada, Rhodes, Samos, Thessaloniki, Tirana, Varna
Charter: Bangkok–Suvarnabhumi (begins 8 November 2021), Cancún, Puerto Plata, Varadero (begins 6 November 2021)
Seasonal charter: Antalya, Bodrum, Catania, Girona, Izmir, Kefalonia, Malé (begins 3 November 2021), Mytilene, Ohrid, Podgorica, Punta Cana, Tivat
HOW TO GET TO KRAKOW FROM KATOWICE AIRPORT
There exist regular minibus public line to get from and to Krakow, and also private minivan or car luxury service. Which you can book before you fly to Poland. And driver with be waiting for you in Katowice Airport Terminal with your name, and help you to get to your hotel in Krakow as much comfortable it can be for you.
Below you can check propositions of transportation for you. You can order smaller car or big van if there is more of you or maybe if you have bigger or more luggage. Driver speak English, and provide you help and recommendation:
TIPS FOR KATOWICE AIRPORT
- Be at airport at least 2,5 hours before your departure, because of Covid procedures at airport are longer
- Always check your documents before going to Airport
- Be aware and read your airlines rules related to your luggage
- Book your transfers to and from Airport online – you will have phone number to your driver, and your transaction will be secure
- Prepare for packing, never take too much to your luggage, and leave a space for souvenirs to bring them home
- Read rules what is prohibited to carry in hand luggage and in your check in baggage
- If its possible print all documents and boarding card at home in case your phone will be damaged